Must have android development experience. Knowledge of Kotlin, Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen size.
1. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
2. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (FCM)
3. Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
4. Must have expertise in Google Maps API, Java, SQLite database, JSON/XML parsing, Web Service integrations, and Media Players.
5. Good understanding of Relational DB design and Object-Oriented design.
6. Good code optimization and debugging skills.
7. Experience in Third party SDK integrations like FB, Twitter preferred.
8. Designing and deploying Android App to store.
9. Knowledge in MVC architecture.
10. Knowledge in Kotlin.
KEY SKILLS TO HAVE:
1. Kotlin Experience
2. MVC Architecture.
3. DB Design and Object-Oriented Design.
4. Knowledge in Third Party Integration like FB, Twitter.
5. Knowledge in Google’s Android Design Principles
6. Android UI Design Principles