1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js
2. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
4. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
6. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
7. Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
8. Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6
9. Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
10. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
11. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
12. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
13. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
14. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
15. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
16. Familiarity with code versioning tools"